Consciousness Transformed: September 14, 1963, There Is Only One God Consciousness
- ... It is given to all those students who have been with The Infinite Way writings and recordings for enough years that the letter of truth is established within them and they can enter the period of opening their consciousness to the experience. For years you have read that The Infinite Way is not a message, it is an experience, but today you must realize that the time to demonstrate the experience is here for you. This is not so for beginning students; they may have to go through a period of preparation. However, it will not be as long as your period of preparation for this reason: The degree of your attainment lessens the period of their preparing. Each one of you could take that word I and ask yourself: "Is there anything to me except conscious awareness?" In the physical realm you are conscious of your body and you are conscious of the body of others. You are conscious of the body of ocean and the body of stars, and you are aware of the body of edifices. Then you go up higher into the mental realm and find that you are aware of brotherly love, justice, mercy, benevolence, forgiveness, and you are aware of the ideas and ideals. Why not take the next step and realize: "I can be aware of the things of God because there is an area of my consciousness which is the child of God, otherwise I could not unfold it or disclose it." Do not be impatient. The Way is straight and narrow but, knowing there is a part of you that is the child of God, you can afford to be patient. There is an area of divinity incorporated in your consciousness; there is an area of your consciousness which is heaven; there is an area of your consciousness in which an angel dwells. It must be loosed, it must be released, it must ascend. Pay no attention to the mistakes of your humanhood because this will keep you out of the kingdom of heaven. Remember that you are trying to reach your divinity, that which never had humanhood. The Master revealed: "The kingdom of God is within you." 4 The realm of God, ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/... Only One God Consciousness.pdf
Modified: 2017-04-26 12:59:20- 112K
Find Similar Documents
Realization of Oneness: Chapter 7, Unconditioned Infinity
- 7) Unconditioned Infinity It is an accepted part of natural normal human living for us to look outside ourselves to others for our good, for those things which we already have embodied within our own being. All of our years on earth, we have thought of ourselves as human beings, finite and limited, limited by our education, environment, or finances; and because we have so thought of ourselves, we have brought forth the demonstration of limitation. If, however, we had known that we are one with the Father, not two, and that all that the Father has is embodied within us, we would then know that what we call our Self is that divine son of God who has been given dominion over all that is, and to whom the Father has given His own allness. Once we begin to realize that our real Self is not a personal limited self, a self limited to our personal sense of good, but rather that our Selfhood, our real being, is God, of which the human personality is but the outer form, or individual expression, then, through meditation, we learn to make contact with our divine Self. From the moment that we have contact with that divine Self, infinity begins to flow forth: immortality and eternality. SELF-CONTAINED BEING Because of our false education, we have accepted our human personality as our real self and have never looked within, but rather have looked outside, putting our faith in "princes": 1 in political preference, influence, or in the accident of birth. With the revelation of our true identity, we realize that the Self of us is God and, therefore, we can reach down into this Withinness and find ourselves one with the Vine, one with our divine Selfhood. The moment that contact is established, it is as if a voice said, "I am with you. I am going before you; I will be your bread, your meat, your wine; I will appear outwardly as your opportunity, as your companionship, as your home, as your safety, and as your security. I will do all things for you." Now we no longer look to parents, ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/...r 7, Unconditioned Infinity.pdf
Modified: 2017-02-07 14:36:04- 161K
Find Similar Documents
The Art of Spiritual Healing: Chapter X, Spiritual Unfoldment-Not Human Birth or Death
- CHAPTER X SPIRITUAL UNFOLDMENT-NOT HUMAN BIRTH OR DEATH In God's creation, there was light before there was a sun. In God's creation, there was a crop before there was a seed planted. In other words, there were no material processes. That is the secret of Melchizedek: Melchizedek had neither father nor mother-no physical process was involved in his coming into being. Do you not know that that is the true life of you and of me? Do you not know that, in our true identity, we are Melchizedek, having neither mother nor father? "Call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." In the Adam-dream, there is incarnation after incarnation, but in our true identity, there is no process of birth or death: There is always the I: I stand back of me, and I know all that is happening to this person called "me," and to this thing called "my body." But I am not identified with it. I am here, and I was here before I was conceived in my mother's womb, and I will be here if I should ever go through the experience of passing on. I will be out here witnessing it. It will be an experience that will be happening to my body, but not to the I, just as my birth was not to the I of me. I know that I am I, and I know that I took this form, transforming it from childhood to youth, youth to manhood, young manhood to maturity; and I know that this transforming process will continue until one of these days I shall evolve out of this sense of body into whatever the true identity or form of my body may be, because there is an I, and I am that I. I stand here as a witness. I am aware of myself as a person; I am aware of my body. I am aware of you as a person; I am aware that you as a person have a body, and in most cases I am aware of your true identity, I can almost feel the reality of you which lies behind your eyes: That is you; that is where you are. This other thing out here is only the form that you have assumed in this experience for the purpose of expression. ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/...t--Not Human Birth or Death.pdf
Modified: 2017-02-07 14:36:33- 118K
Find Similar Documents
Living Between Two Worlds: Chapter 12, The Power & Dominion
- ~ 12 ~ THE POWER AND DOMINION THERE ARE TWO WORLDS: there is the world of the man of earth, who is not under the law of God; and then there is the world of the son of God, the world of the spiritual universe in which life is lived not by taking thought, but by divine Grace. While we already know about this outer world, we do not yet know enough about the life by Grace. God gave us dominion over everything there is between the skies and the bottom of the sea. But bit by bit, we have surrendered our dominion and become prodigal sons. We have turned our back on the kingdom of God and lived in a material sense of world made up of human beings, groveling at the feet of some unknown God, praying for crumbs, when all the time the true God in the midst of us made us heirs of the entire kingdom. In the recognition of our divine sonship, we must once again accept our dominion, and this means that we create our own world. The world does not create conditions for us; people do not create conditions for us. We are not the victims of politics, of war or dictators, of circumstances or conditions; we are not the victims of sin or disease: we are the victims of what we, ourselves, have created. Never again must we give dominion to man or circumstances, but henceforth, we must live under the laws revealed to us by the Master Christian. LIFE MORE ABUNDANT "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." 1 The word "I" used in that statement does not mean Jesus. It does not mean your teacher or practitioner. This I is your very Self, the savior and redeemer at the center of your being, and therefore, you dare not go to God even for supply because you already have I, the Spirit of God, in the midst of you. "I am the resurrection." 2 This truth would be of no avail to you if it applied only to Jesus. The truth is that the power of resurrection-the resurrection of your body, of your health, your wealth, your marriage, your home, or your family-is within ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/...er 12, The Power & Dominion.pdf
Modified: 2017-02-07 14:35:45- 124K
Find Similar Documents
The Early Years: Chapter 13, Spiritual Healing
- ~ 13 ~ SPIRITUAL HEALING Spiritual healing is a delicate subject, easily misunderstood by those not having had much experience in healing without mental argument. Therefore, it is necessary that it be rightly presented. It is possible for everyone to learn that spiritual consciousness does the work. And spiritual consciousness is cultivated through study, communion, and practice. It is the result of living every moment in the conscious awareness of good as all, and through the recognition that there is no error. Spiritual healing shows that the impartation is always from mind to its idea, and this constitutes the Word of God, which is "quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword"; also, that the thoughts of man, the human thoughts, mental arguments, do not constitute that Word. Two things are important here: receptivity and reflection. As we become receptive to divine mind, through the stilling of the senses, divine impartations do come to us. Sometimes they are in thought original to ourselves, or, as the case may be, quotations from the Bible or other writings. Then, again there may be just a "feeling" or a sense of uplifted consciousness; a sense or awareness of rightness. When these divine ideas come to us, we reflect on them; we see them in their relation to the immediate problem. Mental argument is of itself not a healer, but it may serve to uplift thought to a point receptive to the right idea. Also, when argument is used (affirmations and denials), one should not consider the work complete, but "be still" and await the answer which never fails to come. Thus, the treatment is not the declaration, but the period after the declaration, when one is listening to "the still, small voice." The awareness, or consciousness of good that follows is the healer, the Christ, spiritual consciousness. It is important at some time in one's experience that we learn the part gratitude plays in having the correct sense of substance; to ascertain within ourselves ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/...apter 13, Spiritual Healing.pdf
Modified: 2017-02-07 14:36:45- 121K
Find Similar Documents
The Early Years: Chapter 25, No Outlined Physical Form
- ~ 25 ~ NO OUTLINED PHYSICAL FORM We need to remember that man is not an outlined physical form, nor a finite being surrounded by limitations, but that man is an individual expression of God's being; expressing the infinite good, the eternal harmony, the allness of life, truth and love. As we dwell on the spiritual nature and character of man, leaving our so- called selfhood out of thought, our divine nature reveals itself in all forms of peace, harmony and perfection. We need to keep constantly in thought that spiritual man is complete and "has not a single quality underived from Deity." Man includes within his own consciousness the freedom and joy of God's being. Man does not sit around waiting to receive these from God, for man is the very expression of these qualities of God. All good is embraced in the divine consciousness which man reflects. This is-ness of good is the Christ, truth, revealing the omnipresence of that harmony which may at the moment appear to be absent or apart from us. Have no fear; trust the Christ as the "divine influence ever-present in human consciousness" which reveals our perfect being. Feel the peace and joy of God flooding your consciousness with his love and his life, and the light will appear. The question is frequently asked, "How may I know when a healing is complete?" To begin with, we must bear in mind that there can be no actual healing, because there is nothing to be healed. "Spirit is infinite; therefore spirit is all. There is no matter." 1 Spirit never needs healing. This is all you need to know. Regardless of appearances, "spirit is all" and spirit does not need healing. There is no "you" outside of mind, so you need no healing. Spirit being all, it is complete. Mind is all, and mind's work is forever complete. You need do no work about this, but you must accept the truth of the completeness of mind. You have no demonstration to make. All action and volition belong to God, and his demonstration (you) was complete from the ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/..., No Outlined Physical Form.pdf
Modified: 2017-02-07 14:36:47- 89K
Find Similar Documents
The Thunder of Silence: Chapter XVII, Your Father Knoweth
- CHAPTER XVII YOUR FATHER KNOWETH There is a way of living, not by might, nor by power, but by the grace of God. However, when we decide what it is we want and how we want it, when we seek to educate God and tell Him how He should operate, we set ourselves up as possessing greater wisdom and intelligence than God, and thereby block the flow of God's grace. If we understand the nature of God, we will never remind God of anything that concerns us or our affairs, and we shall never be tempted to usurp the prerogatives of the all-knowing Intelligence and Love which "knoweth that [we] have need of all these things." Is asking God for things an indication that we understand God to be Intelligence and Love, or do not such requests imply that we believe God is withholding something from us? Can we really be concerned about food, clothing, or anything in this world when we have the direct assurance that our heavenly Father knows that we have need of all these things? Did not Jesus instruct us to take no thought for our life, for what we should eat or what we should drink, nor yet for our body, what we should put on? Why do we seek for bread, wine, or water, for clothing, companionship, money, or capital when the promise is that in His presence there is fullness of life and that it is His good pleasure for us to share His riches. Because of the infinity of God, all that is, is already omnipresent. It is impossible for God to give or send us anything. God does not provide an apple or an automobile. God is the apple; God is the automobile-God appears as. There is no such thing as God and. It is for that reason that the only demonstration there is for us to make is the demonstration of God's presence. In demonstrating God's presence, we demonstrate life eternal, an infinity of supply, brotherhood, peace, joy, protection, and safety. In His presence there is fullness of life-nothing is absent. When we have God's presence, we have God appearing as good, as clothing, as housing. But ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/...r XVII, Your Father Knoweth.pdf
Modified: 2017-02-07 14:37:42- 89K
Find Similar Documents
Living Now: Chapter 9, The Nature of Consciousness
- ... You are Melchizedek, never born and never dying. This, you will understand when you realize that you are using this body as your instrument just as you use your automobile to travel around in. And, just as you get a new automobile when you need one, so some day when this body has served its full purpose for you, you will discard it and take on a new one. As your body in this experience has served different purposes and functions, so will your new body have its function and develop whatever is necessary for its activity because your consciousness will fit your body to its needs, visibly or invisibly. The Consciousness from which you derive everything is God-consciousness, and It is infinite: It is eternal life, immortality, harmony, wholeness, and completeness. Therefore, turn within and seek for Grace, for the Grace that is your sufficiency, for the fullness of Allness within. You do not have to go outside yourself for peace, health, or wealth because all these are embodied in your consciousness. Forgiveness and Love As Activities of Consciousness The ministry of the Christ reveals that the divine Consciousness within you is come that you might have life and that you might have it more abundantly: It is come that you might be fed and have twelve baskets full left over. It is come that you might forgive and be forgiven for past ignorance and stupidities. It is come that you might have peace on earth. Forgive; forgive. Forgive all men, because you cannot enter the spiritual life until you have forgiven them their past offenses, and have also forgiven yourself. You have to close your eyes, look back on the years, and realize, "Yes, those years were full of insults to God and to my fellow man. They were just filled with sin, but now at last I know it, and I know it was wrong. It may be that I can never right the particular wrongs to the particular persons involved, but at least I can recognize the nature of my sins and be done with them. I have control over this minute ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/...The Nature of Consciousness.pdf
Modified: 2017-02-07 14:35:51- 141K
Find Similar Documents
The Art of Meditation: Chapter I, The Way
- CHAPTER I THE WAY Most men and women are convinced that there is a divine Power of some sort operating in human affairs; but they are not sure what it is, nor do they know how to bring this divine Presence and Power into their daily experience. There was a time when many of these people were content to believe in a God dwelling in a remote heaven, a God whom they would not meet until after death. In this practical age, however, very few are satisfied with that limited concept of God. The world is full of discord. The question is asked again and again: Why, if there is a God, does this God permit sin, disease, war, famine, and disaster? How can all these evils be, if God is good, if God is life, if God is love? How can there be that kind of a God and the horrors of human experience? People throughout all time have attempted to solve this riddle, but there is no solution; there is no answer except that the world has not known God. We can never for a moment believe that if people in this world had a realization of God, they would have discord and inharmony, too. Discord and inharmony come into our life because of our ignorance of God. As we acquaint now ourselves with Him, we find the secret of harmonious existence. People throughout all time have sought freedom, peace, and plenty; but their search has been primarily through the feverish activity of the human mind. Pleasure and satisfaction have been artificially created, and because of their artificiality, they are neither permanent nor real. Living out from the level of the mind, there must be a continuous round of new pleasures, new faces, and new scenes. There is rarely a truly joyous moment, nor are there periods of rest and relaxation. Freedom, peace, and plenty are not dependent upon circumstances or conditions. Men have been free in chains; they have been free under slavery and oppression; they have found peace in the midst of war; they have survived floods and famine; they have prospered in periods of ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/...itation_ Chapter I, The Way.pdf
Modified: 2017-02-07 14:36:27- 92K
Find Similar Documents
The Art of Spiritual Living: Chapter 7, Consciously Knowing the Truth
- Chapter Seven Consciously Knowing the Truth The principle of one power is perhaps the oldest spiritual principle ever revealed. One of the first spiritual revelators of the principle of one power, if not the first, was Gautama the Buddha, who revealed that this world and the powers of this world-sin, disease, death, and poverty-are illusion, and that the only reality is spirit, the invisible, which alone is power. On that basis, one of the first healing movements developed, a movement which spread throughout all India and eventually reached much of the rest of Asia. In its first few hundred years it is reported that marvelous healing work on a broad scale took place. The reason for this phenomenal success was that Gautama taught his followers that all evil is illusion, and they therefore should not fight evil, try to overcome it, or get rid of it. The followers of Gautama, including some of his immediate disciples, however, did not have sufficient spiritual vision to understand the meaning of one power, so they set up maya, which means illusion, as a separate power and tried to have the first great power do something to the illusion. In so doing, the basic principle of Gautama's teaching was lost, and they failed. Whenever another power is set up, about which God is expected to do something, there is duality and there is no longer the possibility of healing. Christ Jesus also established his healing mission on the principle of one power. To the man sick with the palsy, he said, "Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house," 1 which certainly indicates quite clearly that Jesus gave no power to that condition. In one case Jesus applied spittle to a blind man's eyes 2 and healed him. Surely he was not implying that spittle was the healing agency for blindness, but rather that spittle, a substance which in and of itself is nothing, was enough to heal blindness. Why? Because blindness has no power to maintain itself, except in the minds of those who are under the ...
URL: http://acropolisbooks.com/...nsciously Knowing the Truth.pdf
Modified: 2017-02-07 14:36:36- 123K
Find Similar Documents